N2700 Nelligan Road is uniquely nestled amongst vineyards in the hills above the sought after community of Glen Ellen. The private and paved tree lined drive has a gated entrance that leads through rolling hills of vineyards with beautiful views of the natural splendor of Sonoma Valley. 7.5± acres planted in Cabernet Sauvignon, .5 acres planted in Petit Verdot and 40± mature olive trees all boast the highly regarded and desirable Moon Mountain AVA wine growing appellation. A cottage with rustic charm is sheltered by native oaks with a quintessential vineyard backdrop. Amaro Vineyards provides the perfect, accessible respite from urban life.
Infrastructure includes a recently installed, 3-bedroom septic for future estate home(s), a strong well and ample water storage, a solar system with newer batteries and a fully paved and gated driveway. Uniquely rural, yet not remote, close to all Sonoma Valley towns and about 1± hour from San Francisco.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 19.46± acres with valley and vineyard views
- Newly installed 3-bedroom septic system in 2019 for future estate home(s)
- Charming 2bd/1ba home with metal roof
- Photovoltaic solar system with newer batteries
- Strong well with multiple water tanks for ample water storage
- Highly sought after Moon Mountain AVA designation
- 7.5± acres planted in premium Cabernet Sauvignon
- .5± acres planted in Petit Verdot
- 40± olive trees provide 10± gallons of premium olive oil per year
- Fully paved and gated for privacy
- Small wine/storage cave
- Small pond