Located just outside the historic Glen Ellen village rests this modern home overlooking the Sonoma Creek. The open and airy 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is approximately 3,042 sq. ft. boasting sleek, light-filled interiors, white oak hardwood floors, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. All rooms enjoy high ceilings, natural outlooks and multiple accesses to the grounds and the expansive entertaining deck overlooking the creek.
This unique, in-town property offers convenience and country ambiance. Hike the Valley of the Moon hills at nearby Jack London State Park or Sonoma Valley Regional Park. Just a stroll to shopping, public transportation, renowned dining and wine tasting. Nearby schools and services. Public utilities on approx. 0.63 acre parcel.
• 0.63± Acres, Creekside
• 3,042± sq. ft. luxurious, Modern home, Metal roof
• Solar panels, Tesla Powerwall & EV Charger
• Two A/C units, forced air heating
• Open, light filled interiors with high ceilings throughout
• Plentiful windows to views of the grounds
• Lush landscape, 500± sq. ft. entertaining deck with creek view
• Public utilities
• Premier location, minutes to downtown Glen Ellen