New wine country contemporary one block from Michelin rated Glen Ellen Star Restaurant in historic country town, 1/3± acre. Airy, open plan has vaulted ceilings throughout, large banks of windows including transoms, tall glass doors open to an 800± -sf entertaining deck with views to Sonoma Mountain.
Thoughtful design and quality materials include French oak plank floors, smooth wall finishes, high-end appliances, state-of-the-art systems, designer fixtures and tile. Private primary suite enjoys sunset views, an office/den, oversized walk-in closet and luxurious bath: soaking tub, custom tile and glass shower, oversized vanity. Generous second suite is perfect for guests and a third bedroom accesses the outdoors.
Stylish kitchen encourages gathering; cook and entertain at slick waterfall-edge Quartz peninsula with seating. High-end appliances include Wolf, Sub-Zero, Fisher Paykel. Nearby dining room boasts built-in beverage bar, wine fridge and picture window outlooks. The heart of the great room is the living room with a custom floor-to-ceiling fireplace and outdoor access. Gentle steps to fenced garden, lounging area and horseshoe pit. Ample parking includes att’d 2-car garage with EV charger and wine storage. Move-in ready, enjoy country ambiance in this lovely modern home.
- New construction, 2,210± sq. ft., 3-bedroom (2 ensuite), 3-full bath
- Le Corbusier inspired Mid-Century Modern with butterfly roof
- 1/3± parcel with views to Sonoma Mt., just one block to downtown Glen Ellen
- Panoramic views of Sonoma Mt. from horseshoe pit wth lounge area set above home
- Fenced raised bed garden with water storage tank
- Fully landscaped with automatic irrigation system
- 800± sq-ft redwood entertaining deck with views